Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I don't know what exactly is up in the world today. I am just sitting her enjoying only working one more day this week. I took a little vacation because of only being scheduled two days. At least it is the last week of that. My bosses said since your workload adds up to 35 hours you should be scheduled that each week. I was like to myself, you think. I mean really, only gettin 20 hours a week I only can do so much during that time.

I also hope to get some nerdy things done in this week. I all ready finished my book, Wicked, and most likely will start on Son of a Witch soon. As much as I am tired of reading book series I tend to get myself stuck in that reutine. I have read Harry Potter, LOTR, Anne of Green Gables, A Series of Unfortunate Events, and now Gregory Maguire series of books. I have the third book plus two of his other works coming in the mail as we speak. Then when I get done with all of them I most likely will read the Chuck Palaniuk books I have been collecting. I read Survivor a while ago and absolutely love it. He wrote Fight Club that was made into the film.

I will also assemble postcards this weekend and hopefully that will clean out my shelf a bit. Well I will end for now so that I can get a move on it all.

No comments: