Friday, March 13, 2009

I am amazed I even remembered my password to get in to start posting again. It has been over a year and a half. Looking from the past to now it doesn't seem long, but looking day to day it seems like forever it has taken to get to this point. My son is now in day care and that is the only reason how I have been able to get back on here to post. A lot has happened and needless to say I am some semblance of a happy single mom.

I don't want to you this page to rant about miscomings, but rather to rant about what comes out of my brain through my fingers. I will mostly make at least one response each week and see if I can keep that up. If so then I think I will start adding images once I get caught up on the project. Oh, yes! There are many projects that role around in my head and once and a while get accomplished.

So, here is the sight that friends and family barely know about and that is good because whatever is in my head can come out here and no one is to question what is said or why it is said. Thank heaven. Facebook is for family and friends who are far away. My sister takes care of that by putting updated photos up and connecting them to me. Thank you. Livejournal is for my postcarding and rather up to date normal blogging. This is for my innerness.

Eventually I hope to get my connected sight updated so that Pink Travel Bug's photos will be up-to-date. We shall see. Give it time. I have what seems like 3+ years to catch up on that so be patient.

I don't want to make this too long or people that don't read this will allready have passed it on. Not unless you are some freak that takes pleasure in reading, "War and Peace," or something in that calibur of length.

Well this is it for now. A beginning. An entry to restart it all. I will keep you posted. Ha....

No comments: